- Joomla! 3.x
- > PHP 5.5
Download PeMaSoft Easy Parallax Video LITEDownload here.
|Replacement Video (e.g. different Format)|
|Replacement picture (if no video can be displayed)|
|Video height in pixels|
|Video height mobile in pixels|
|Video height tablet in pixels|
|Heading - font color|
|Heading - background|
|Headline - background transparency|
|Heading - distance from above|
|Video - activate sound|
|Video - disable autoplay|
|Video - Activate Infinite Loop|
|Disable video controls|
|Video - Position control element|
Upload videos and substitute pictures
During installation, a new folder called "PeMaSoft_EasyParallaxVideo" has been created in the "images" folder, which you can manage via "Content -> Media".
In this folder, all videos and substitute images must be uploaded.
At Joomla! By default, uploading videos is blocked. You can change this setting anyhow. Proceed as follows:
- System -> Configuration -> Media (left column
- Enter the desired video / file format in the field "Allowed file types".
Alternatively, you can also upload the videos using an FTP program (such as FileZilla).
- Now create a new module (Extensions -> Modules -> New)
- Select "Content - PeMaSoft Easy Parallax Video" from the list of modules
- Now configure the module by entering a headline, selecting videos and a replacement image etc.
Please note that the videos should not be too big for the user experience! C.a 2MB have proven suitable at today's bandwidths.